Tomorrow’s the big day! I present my research in the morning then hop in the car and drive to Connecticut to pick up my sister. Early on Friday morning, we’re Asheville-bound. Will meets us down there on Saturday night and the unpacking begins.
As it goes with moving, I won’t have internet immediately and I’ll be caught up trying to get the house situated so won’t be blogging regularly for about a week. When I come back, however, look forward to posts on:
- Book Review of Marathon Woman (and a giveaway!)
- Running Route Reviews for Asheville and Western North Carolina
- Simple Prerun Warmup for loose hips and ankles
- Glute Activation Sequence
- Followup on my trial of the Diet Quality Score/The Endurance Diet
See you soon!!